April 27, 2024

Juhi Chawla & Hema Malini celebrate birthday

Latest Discussions in Priyanka Chopra’s Fan Club Forums Celebrities Juhi Chawla & Hema Malini celebrate birthday

• Creator
    Topic
    Pee Cee
    Keymaster

Juhi Chawla and Hema Malini celebrated the latter’s 75th birthday by cutting a cake.

“A 100 trees for the Ultimate , the Dreamgirl .. the ever beautiful Hemaji .. Happy to be a part of her 75th birthday celebration . May you continue to sparkle and shine forever ….✨✨🌟🌟💫💫💫” Juhi Chawla wished the Dream Girl Hema Malini.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Pee Cee
      Keymaster

My gratitude goes out to all the sants and holy ashram heads who came in full strength on the 12th to bless me in Mathura🙏To the Brijwasis who showered their love on me on that day, I am so thankful🙏. My gratitude goes out to all the ministers and politicians who graced my party on the 14th in Delhi and helped me celebrate my special birthday🙏. A big Thank You to all my invitees from the film fraternity who attended my Mumbai party on the 16th and made it so special for me🙏 And of course, to all my friends & fans from all over the world who have sent me warm greetings, best wishes & gifts that have really touched my heart – Thank you so much🙏❤️❤️

Pee Cee
        Keymaster

Dharmendra came to wish Hema Malini on her 75th birthday. “16/10/23 was indeed a platinum day in my life and the birthday party at the Aurika hotel in the evening was a big success. Dharamji’s presence throughout was my blessing,” Hema tweeted.

Pee Cee
          Keymaster

Hema Malini was greeted by Salman Khan, Shatrughan Sinha, Jeetendra and Jaya Bhadhuri on the ocassion of her 7th Birthday. She thanked all her guests.

“All my esteemed guests responded to my invitation in spite of their busy schedules and their presence made me so happy. Here are some photos of the evening,” the Dream Girl stated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.