April 24, 2024

Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan and "Bharat"

Latest Discussions in Priyanka Chopra’s Fan Club Forums Priyanka Chopra Fan Club Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan and "Bharat"

• Creator
    Topic
    Pee Cee
    Keymaster

Salman Khan’s upcoming film ‘Bharat’ is in the news for quite some time. The team is currently shooting for its second schedule in Malta. Apart from Salman Khan the film also stars Katrina Kaif, Disha Patani, Tabu and Nora Fatehi.

According to reports, Nora is all set to begin shooting for the film in Malta. Nora has even started prepping for the same. Reportedly Nora will be playing the role of a Latina in the film, which spans over decades. In order to do perfect justice to her role, the actress has started taking basic Spanish lessons for the same.

Speaking about the same Nora said, “Yes I have started taking very basic Spanish lessons from a very good Spanish friend of mine. He has been teaching me how to speak English with a Spanish accent and basic day to day words I can use in my scenes.”

Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, ‘Bharat’ is an official adaptation of a South Korean film titled ‘Ode To My Father’. Produced by Salman’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri, ‘Bharat’ will hit the screens on Eid 2019.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.